Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sharing Best Pics. May 15, 2010 these will be kept for Public View

 


What to say about this picture. It was bright sunny day, on jan 14th 2010. where i planned for byk ride till Andhra Pradesh border . This trip was fun filled, just sharing my experience. Road both sides had paddy fields with lot water ponds here and there. I came across this small pond, which had beautiful reflection. The picture was taken by DSC - H7 sony cam.


 


Munnar" Nature's paradise i would call it as. I am lonely traveler , i make my own network. I stay at sterling resorts, where i met a group of travelers. After completing the sight seeing . I planned to visit Thekkadi which 3 hrs away from Munnar. On the Way i discovered this beautiful place. I am thankful to the driver who stopped at the right point where i asked to stop. It was 7 AM i took this picture..............

 


Thekaddi Mullai Periyar dam was view which touches the heart all time.


 


Thekkadi
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: