Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gavi - The Curve that has no Exit.....

 


“Our Mind say’s wait here to build home, while heart says enjoy the nature best creation and the guide says time over we need to get back”. We reached the end point at 12.15 PM while everyone was waiting for the Jeep, I took the below picture

 


As we reached base Gavi, I visited the store where I came across all the animal’s bone took a pictures. The lunch was ready at 1.30 PM, we completed a good Lunch and were waiting for the boat ride. “The Mist was settled in the Man made Lake” ”The heart beat was swift as we stepped in to the boat. The place around was so silent” “You were in my dreams & I took pictures with my eyes” . The boat crashed into jungle “The water falls in front was gushing through way”


“Each step closer to you was freezing – Waterfalls” “It was so freezing fresh out from the Jungle” Please find the below video for More explanation.

Posted by Picasa


Time was 2.30 PM, time was coming to end, and we need to take the boat ride back to the place. “Our heart sates, do we wish to go back after exploring the virgin beauty”
The group got lost after reaching the Gavi base till 4.00 PM, time was running as we need return. One the way back, I have taken the below picture. “The curve that runs deep into my heart never has an exit point”.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment